CORPORATE & MICE SALES/ACCOUNTMANAGER VAN DER VALK BUSINESS BELGIUM
The Van der Valk Business Service Desk represents 67 Van der Valk Hotels & Restaurants in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Bonaire and Curacao. We offer one central point of contact for companies/agents that book multiple hotels. In addition to providing a Business Desk for room- and meetingbookings, central business contracts are closed by the Van der Valk Business Sales/Accountmanagers for companies that book multiple meetings/conferences or rooms per year.
The Van der Valk Business Sales/Accountmanager Belgium reports to the Sales Director.
To sell the Van der Valk Business hotels to its fullest potential, with a primary focus on Belgian accounts and the Belgium hotels. Increasing the portfolio of accounts through acquisition of new business and expansion / increase market share and revenue of current accounts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing plans to take actions on communication, sales and market approach;
- Tracking of account portfolio in CRM;
- Reaching targets on new business as set by Sales Director;
- Tracking of market developments and adjusting plans accordingly;
- Advise Sales Director to make optimum use of market developments;
- Make suggestions regarding possible accounts, packages, pricing structure, etc .;
- Working out account plans in terms of sales forecasts, etc .;
- Explanation and motivation of plans to the Sales Director;
- Active search and approach of accounts and highlighting / presenting opportunities and concepts to increase sales and brand awareness;
- Proactively approach the target groups and select the potential relationships;
- Presenting information about facilities, possibilities, solutions and rates;
- Arrange visits in hotels and visit suspects and prospects;
- Compilation of quotes and draft contracts;
- Maintaining contacts with existing accounts, including periodical visits, evaluations and negotiations;
- Organizing ‘brickwalling’ activities in the hotels for accounts;
- Comprehensive development of ideas for business packages and actions;
- Attentive to the search for and utilization of commercial opportunities;
- Planning and coordinating daily sales activities;
- Structure and compliance with the administrative organization within the department;
- Organize and attend client events, trade shows etc .;
- Thinking and working on the business plan and budget of the Valk Business department;
- Carries out the Valk Business Sales DNA as an ambassador to the team.
- Proactively approach potential customers (sales blitzes / telemarketing) and maintain contacts with existing relationships;
- Responsible for further expansion of the accounts;
- Achieving targets on existing and new business.
- Organizing site inspections in hotels and visiting accounts;
- Inhouse and after sales contact with accounts;
- Close collaboration with Sales Coordinator and Valk Business Service Desk;
- An enthusiastic and commercial personality;
- Experience with sales in the hospitality industry / hospitality industry;
- Knowledge and experience in corporate sales;
- Preferrably own network;
- Proactive personality who likes to take initiative;
- Knowledge of the hotel business and sales;
- Fluent in Dutch and French speech and writing;
- Oral expression proficiency in at least one foreign language (English and/or German);
- Responsible and stress-resistant.
- A dynamic and professional working environment;
- An enthusiastic young team with motivated colleagues;
- A market-based salary according to Dutch Catering CAO;
- Office based in The Netherlands, 's Hertogenbosch
- Employed in and from Belgium
Your application with motivation letter and CV can be addressed to:
Mr. R. Weddepohl
Closing date for this job is June 2nd , 2017.
Acquisition related to this job / advertisement is not appreciated.